Toronto Fastpitch Club is pleased to announce our Fall 2021 try-out schedule. Try-outs are open to all 2003 & 2004 players. All positions are required and welcome to try-out to join our program. If you are a 2005 player and wish to try-out, you must register prior to September 1st, and your availability to work out with the coaching staff will commence when your PWSA season is completed. Please see dates and location details below. If you have any questions about our program, covid guidelines, tournament plans, etc, please feel free to contact Head Coach Alan Spohn at 416-684-4931.
If you intend to attend our try-outs, please register with the following info using the form below
- Player’s Name
- Year of birth
- Last year’s (Summer 2021) team name
But More About Us:
- Elite Level Coaching & Training with National, NCAA, and Canadian Intercollegiate Experienced backgrounds.
- In House: Hitting, Defensive Positions, Pitching, Catching, Strategies, Mental Prep, Strength Training – You are not parcelled off to paid coaches for training.
- All coaches are unpaid volunteers and Toronto Fastpitch is a not-for-profit Club.
- Our own dedicated training facility.
- Fall/ Winter Weekly Indoor Dome Practices.
- Admission to the top US Invitational Tournaments – Fall & Summer.
- We pride ourselves on building “TEAMS” that work as a unit to improve individually to reach our goals.
- Year-round training with appropriate breaks.
- A fall & winter tour with college and university games.
- We are committed to Softball Canada Nationals, and the Team Ontario Program.
- Affordable fees as compared to most programs in the province.
- Twenty Five Year Proven record of success.
We are on the hunt for the Player:
- That sticks to a Commitment
- That exudes Confidence
- That are Relentless Competitors
- That have Unchallengeable Character
*Try-outs are open to all 2003 & 2004 players. All positions are required and welcome to try-out to join our program. If you are a 2005 player and wish to try-out, you can register and your availability to work out with the coaching staff will commence on your PWSA season is completed.
2021/2022 Tryout Dates:
Monday September 6 @ 1:00 pm: Pitchers & Catchers The TFC Warehouse, 224 North Queen St, Toronto
Monday September 6 @ 2:30PM: All Other Positions The TFC Warehouse, 224 North Queen St, Toronto
Location: 224 North Queen St, Etobicoke. The building is beside the parking lot of the Sherway Gardens Homesense location. The try-out will include Registration, Athletic + Fitness Testing & Position Specific Skills. For Warehouse workouts, please bring masks, running shoes, helmet, a bat if you own one, and a glove. Our Warehouse is turf-based so cleats are not permitted.
Tuesday September 7 @ 7:00PM: Full Squad @ Dunton Athletic Fields- Softball Diamond 1 6180 Kennedy Rd, Mississauga. Please bring cleats, wear softball pants, bring water, and all equipment necessary for your position.
Thursday September 9 @ 7:00PM: Full Squad @ Paul Coffey Park Diamond 2
Location: Paul Coffey Park Diamond 2 (formerly Wildwood Park) 3430 Derry Rd E, Mississauga, ON L4T 1A9. This park is tucked into the Southwest corner of Derry and Goreway Drive accessible via the one way driving path. Please bring cleats, wear softball pants, bring water, and all equipment necessary for your position.
We will follow PWSA/Softball Canada Safetly Protocols. We will adjust the number of players at each tryout and adjust times as required. As we have our own private training facility, this flexibility is no inconvenience.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions please sign up for tryouts on our website www.torontofastpitchclub.com or email Alan Spohn @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-684-4931, indicate Name, DOB, & Position(s).
If you intend to register for our try-out. Please fill out the form below so that we can track attendance for Covid protocols. Thank you!